has seen it all, enduring years of conference calls and cycles in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- a new start if needed
- a blank slate aside from the chores and to-do’s we assigned to today ahead of time
- a chance to choose what I let in to my mind (negativity vs. positivity)
- a chance to choose what I let in to my body (healthy eating vs. lazy eating)
- an opportunity to sit in the sun for a while
- possibly wasted if I do nothing with it
I have been unleashing my anger on Twitter on a newly reactivated public account. There is so much to be angry about these days and I’ve enjoyed Twitter much more since it has become to me exactly what I fought it becoming for so many years. It’s now the dumping ground for my rants and rages and it feels pretty nice.
- sharing my post
- trying to figure out why the category doesn’t show on the post page of this theme
paying for a WordPress plan unless I get two solid months of use out of this siteI paid so I better stick with this
- complaining about my general lack of motivation to do much of anything aside from sit on my butt after I am done working each day
This old guy is working on getting the site going. It’s a shame he can’t afford to retire. Can you imagine being 90 or something and still having to wear a hard hat and a tie? Younger people need to step up.